2.01.2012

Expected Blogposts

Not sure if you have ascertained a pattern from all 2 weeks of me blogging on a consistent basis, but if you have—good for you! No, seriously, I'm impressed.  For those of you who haven't (and, really, this is not shocking because my "themes" are quite broad), here's a brief explanation of what I have in mind (wanted to test it out before announcing my plans).

Mondays: Weekend/ Norcal Adventures and 30 Before 30 posts

Wednesdays: Tips, Recipes, Crafty, Thoughts

Fridays: NYC Scavenger Hunt posts

This way, I have a focus for my posts and that keeps me on task. I think of so many things I want to blog about but then forget or don't have the time.  But 3 times a week? I can do that.  Especially if I schedule them and just go with it when the urge to write takes me.  Plus, this is just the minimum threshold, I can and will post more often.

We'll see how long I can keep this up. Here's hoping for awhile! Also, if this is a major turn off to you reading the blog please let me know.  I post things not just for me but for your entertainment as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment