2.15.2012

February Photo a Day: Heart ReDo

Okay, so I think my previous post was a little cynical. Erik brought home fabulous wine and a thoughtful card.  I suppose I was a bit of a grinch when it came to VDay this year. So, here are some more meaningful/ less lame hearts around the apartment today. Bonus photo: My kitties partaking in some valentine's day snuggling.

So, this is a cd (mixed cd, mind you) that I made for Erik in 2002, otherwise known as the first Valentine's Day we spent together.  He surprises me with 2 dozen white roses with pink tips and a weekend trip to Savannah, I made him this cd. Ah, young love.
Love.
I bought this rose gold ring for myself Valentine's Day 2006.  This is when Erik and I were apart and I was "dating myself".  That is, I was treating myself how I felt like a guy should treat me and just getting to know me better.  I wear it everyday and totally forgot that there are hand-etched hearts around the outside with the phrase "Love life. Be thankful" along the inside.  The artisan is Jess MaHarry and I believe it's still available on sundancecatalog.com if you're interested.

Another ring I own and completely forgot about.  Maybe I should do an overall of my jewelry.
Erik and I call these guys siblings, but sometimes we think we're wrong, 
Here they are partaking in some VDay snuggling.

No comments:

Post a Comment