3.27.2010

Day 2 Part I: You Brought Books on Spring Break?!?

My second day on the island started out much the same as the first day with a sunrise run on the beach.  My friend did not come with me this time.  I may have killed him the day before... ;)  It was a pleasant run on the beach and turned out being the only time I would see the sun that day.  The weather was again rainy and overcast.  Some people went to Sting Ray City (think swimming with dolphins but with sting rays instead) and described their adventure by calling the sting rays “puppies” that just wanted to play.  Keep in mind that some of these “puppies” were as big as kitchen tables. 

I decided to lay low because I had a big dinner planned for that night.  I actually got teased a little by both students and professors.  After I explained my big dinner, I got a bit of a break though.  And I’m super dorky so I find outlining relaxing.  I worked on corporate tax at the pool.  My professor insisted on taking a picture:



Notice the tube top?  I was trying to avoid those embarrassing bikini tan lines. :)

1 comment:

  1. you are such a nerd! But your trip looks amazing! We'll have to catch up after you get back. I've been entirely too busy and breaking my promises to stay in better touch. But I'm so glad to see these pics--looks awesome! :-)

    ReplyDelete