Anyway, it is official as of my hair appointment on Thursday. I am now completely dye-free. Bonus: I love my natural hair color -- especially after my trip to Pensacola and the caramel highlights came out. I really miss the blond. BUT I will not miss the money I've spent on the highlights and the touchups. Yay for being the way I was born and economical to boot.
| Grainy photo from the iPhone reverse camera. Really wish E and I lived together! (just for the blog though) ;) |
First attempt at going to my hair place (which is a mere 3 blocks from my office, mind you): While in the elevator, I get an email from my partner (same one from this conversation). I get off on the ground floor and get right back on to go back up to the 47th floor. I take care of the task in the email and at the same time push back my hair appointment 15 minutes, just in case.
Second attempt (10 minutes after I complete the task and on track to be about 5 minutes early for my appointment): This time I make it out of the building and onto the street. I make it one block and get another email. Again, I go back into the building and take the elevator all the way back up to 47.
Third attempt (running 5 minutes late for my appointment): I make a break for it! And it all works out. Whew. I think my hairdresser saw how stressed I was. She gave me an extra long scalp massage during my shampoo for which I am so thankful.
Your hair looks fantastic!
ReplyDeleteI personally think you should work on #30 next...only because I want to see how you will celebrate a birthday in style that is still a few years down the road :)