
The bmaid dresses arrived about a month ago! I'm a little behind in posting on this. And it's a Friday afternoon and the weather is nice and I just can't bring myself to do work at this moment. So, I'm blogging!
We received a nice email from Bella Bridesmaid letting us know of their arrival:
Subject: Your Dresses are IN!!!Half the girls had theirs shipped to them and the other half had theirs wait at the store in Chicago. Heather so kindly picked everyone's up when she went to Chi-town to visit her man. Thanks, Heather! Bella Bridesmaid has been great and every time I call the girls are SUPER-SWEET! They have high-end bmaid dresses but they are totally worth the price! THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL!!
Hello Ladies,
I'm very pleased to tell you that your dresses for Meaghan's wedding
are in the store looking fabulous - and available for pick up and
shipment!
- - -
My very best, and have a great time at the wedding!! Meaghan,
congratulations to you again! Enjoy your day!! :)
Kind regards,
Erin and Kathleen Casey, Owners
Bella Bridesmaid
The only issue with the dresses is the same issue that every bmaid has—they need alterations! Basically, all my bmaids could be 4 months pregnant and still wear the dress. I suppose that's the problem with empire waist dresses... Tina has some ideas on how to remedy this problem. Here are some pictures of Stephanie in the dress (while it gets altered):

Stephanie modeling the horribly large dress. She is just so tiny! Nice biceps, Steph!

Jess & Stephanie modeling for the camera.
The photos are from Fitting #8.
haha, I really like the pic of me and Jess!
ReplyDelete