3.18.2009

Does It Ever End?

So, this past week was a very very busy week at law school. Not only did I have class but I also had all this LR stuff to do. Now, I'm not complaining, but I found it hard to actually do the wedding stuff that needed to be done this week on top of everything else! And there was wedding stuff to do. I had to confirm the appointment with the site manager for Sunday, and then found out that he hadn't talked to the hotel like he said he would! Then I had to call the hotel manager, and she would only confirm me 15 rooms. 15 rooms?! Right... too bad we need like 70.

So here's my reaction to this situation and my friend's response:
Me: Dear Wedding, I have a Note due and Articles to read and class work to do. Please take a few days off. Thanks, MB.

Gchat Friend: Dear MB: Sure, no problem. But you know when I come off my "vacation", I'll make it such that 16 guests will want to change their dining preference, 11 will have left six messages each asking where you're registered, two bridesmaids will want to know whether they can wear red and white striped stockings, your dress will need another fitting, the organist will have come down with the flu (six months out), and a partridge in a pear tree. Just to prove I still love you. Thanks, Wedding.
So true, so true.

No comments:

Post a Comment