4.22.2009

Wedding Day Accessories

I've been meaning to post about my wedding accessories for a little while and well, it's late and no more homework will be done tonight, so I thought, "why not?"

Shoes
For the wedding photos and ceremony, I'll be wearing my ivory satin mary jane pumps. I have to wear hose so I don't get blisters. No fun. Here's a picture:

For the reception, I'm going to wear these bad boys:

Aren't they fabulous? I love that they are not white. To be honest, I'm also wearing them to my shower this weekend. In fact, I bought them for my shower to match my fabulous shower dress (Thanks, FMiL). They were a bit of a splurge so I am justifying my otherwise extravagant purchase by wearing them during the wedding festivities. Side note: E loves them too. :)

Clutch
No photos to share, but I will have an ivory satin clutch (to match the shoes!) the day of the wedding. I know, I know. I won't have any need for a purse, but I do want something to hold my lipstick, camera (for others to use, I guess), and other potential necessities. Don't hate on a girl for wanting her accessories!

Jewelry
I decided to go nontraditional. There will be no pearls or crystals making an appearance at the wedding. I will, however, be satisfying my "something blue" with these. While reading some wedding blogs today, I realized I totally forgot about a bracelet. That was Tina's question for me tonight too since I wore my jewelry at the fitting today. I did some searching on the website where I bought my earrings and necklace and found a beautiful bracelet that matches. I'm going to keep an eye out of sales and/or free shipping! Anyway, here is the jewelry:



Alright, well, that's enough for one day. 3 posts... Can you say "procrastinating from doing actual studying...?" After this weekend, I'm banned from the internet until the 8th of May. Well, maybe not banned but it'll be a valiant effort to not be distracted.


1 comment: