Despite the fact that I want to blog all about them, I can't! It's sooo frustrating! Again, I may be more excited about my attendant gifts than some of my stuff in the wedding. And again, I almost bought 7 instead of 6 (see the post about the bmaid dresses). I think these girls are lucky — hopefully, they feel the same way!
Here's what I'll say without giving too much away. The gifts were handmade by an artist in Nashville and they were a custom order. They match the wedding and turned out perfectly! They actually came in THIS WEEK!! It's just killin' me because I have to wait 4 months to give them! I really enjoy giving gifts so this is just torture.
Here's a photo that doesn't give away size or type of gift. I just had to post some sort of picture.
Here's what the bridesmaids gifts are NOT. This blogger is on crack (sorry, but really).

No comments:
Post a Comment