4.01.2009

Goodies in the Mail!

After a relatively uneventful day at school, I came home to 2 boxes and a mailer envelope! This normally would be somewhat exciting (mail is fun) but today it was extra exciting. Last week, I ordered the stickers for the favors, boxes for the favors and a new dress for our upcoming shower. Well, everything came in today!

I was a little concerned about color issues with the stickers (not saying what they are in case you don't notice!), but the difference was slight, and I don't think many people will notice. I put one on of the favor boxes so that I could see what it would look like sans candy, and I think they look pretty cute. I wish we could go with something a little fancier for the favors (personalized mini-wine bottles anyone?) but $20/ person is a bit out of our range (I'm so jealous of the ones from other weddings I've been to). I'll post pictures of the favors at another point after we order the personalized candies! So fun.

My dress for the shower is per-fect! I had to try it on immediately when I got home. I'm such a girly girl sometimes (shopping is a hobby of mine!). While we were dress shopping for E's mom's dress for the wedding, she offered to buy me a new dress for the shower. It's cool how she is really embracing this "you only get to do this once" mantra. I really appreciate her doing that, me being a poor law student and all. The weird thing is I bought the dress on JCrew.com on sale but now it's back up to full price... Good timing on my part! Here's a picture in case you are curious:

No comments:

Post a Comment