Thinking about my fitting later today, I realized I didn't post about my fitting from last week. Not much to update on. The skirt was not in a place to make decisions . . . again. This made me quite sad. Although, I did enjoy being able to delay the decision! For whatever reason, it's really throwing me for a loop.
The bodice is FINALLY done. I mean that sincerely — no more changes! I feel like that's all we've been working on lately! Of course, due to Groom's request, I can't post any pictures, but needless to say it turned out wonderfully (future MiL approves!).
What I can post pictures about is my bmaid's fittings! Their alterations are being done by the wonderful Tina as well. Here's a picture of Bmaid Jess getting fitted:
I, personally, think the socks make the outfit! She's such a trooper. She was having major sinus issues and was really drugged up from Sudafed but she was there! (Notice the bunched tissue in hand). It's great to have such dedicated, caring friends! Love you guys. :D

No comments:
Post a Comment